Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Crazy Boy!

I just had to post this picture which pretty much sums up the way I spend my days lately. This happened a few weeks ago: I was busy doing my housewife bit and noticed that an eerie silence had taken over the house. It was a silence of the-kids-are-up-to-no-good variety so I set out to find who and what needed parental intervention this time. After 4 kids you would think that I had seen it all or at least most of it...apparently not. I found my little Xander happy as a clam playing with his "birdie" in the dryer. When I found him he just cracked up-probably because of the dumbfounded look on my face. This boy is nuts! I thought his love for running laps on top of the dinner table was fun... If this is what he can come up with as a 2-year-old, I'm sure that his teenage years will be just great!

No comments: