Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Amusement Park Junkies

One of the great things about living in Florida is the resident prices at the amusement parks. We were able to get annual passes to Bus.ch Gardens for the cost of a one day pass. Our goal for 2010 is to use the pass into the ground. It's the 7th as I blog this and we've been twice already. This is going to make for some very cheap birthday celebrations and easy parent-child dates!






Not so sure about the merry-go-round...









Meili watching her siblings on an airborne ride with concern...
There aren't too many rides that Meili can go on but I think I'll use the time waiting for the other kiddos to catch up on some picture taking with her. I really need to figure out my camera and learn how to use it. (I kick my butt every time I look back at my horrible photos in China...) Here's one of my first decent shots. Hopefully many more to come!
Noah and Audrey on the zip line.

How we all feel by about 3pm at the park...

1 comment:

Kim said...

How FUN... great deal..
Love the photos.. and Love Meili's green and brown outfit...