Monday, November 21, 2011

So Excited to Be a Part of This!





The Petunia Picklebottom pictured up there looks very familiar and it makes me very happy that after months (years?) of being pack safely away in a closet, it will finally be put to some good use! I feel like I need to begin with a disclaimer that I would not normally be a TWO Picklebottom woman under normal circumstances but waiting for a child for almost 4 years is not normal circumstances and the referral wait made me do some crazy things and stress shopping was just one of them. The second diaper bag was never used and I hadn't been able to figure out just what to do with it-that was until I found out about the fundraising opportunity at this fabulous blog The fundraiser will benefit several organizations that are near and dear to our hearts. We count our blessings every day that our referral wait had such a happy ending. My hope is that through this awesome fundraiser the extra diaper bag will help bring some joy to an orphan in China while they wait for a happy ending of their own...



Please support 12 Days of Giveaways! Use the button on the sidebar for more info!

No comments: