Friday, November 30, 2007

Back in Business

Well, I guess when the complaints about not blogging for a while start coming in from Australia, then it's time to start seriously thinking about putting together an update! ;o) We have been busy, busy, busy with friends, family, more family and fun in general. I'll try to bullet post the highlights here and then work on catching up with pics as I am able. From most recent:

  • Christmas Cards are DONE!!!
  • Christmas shopping is DONE!!!
  • Took a ride on The Polar Express with the kids and close buddies this past weekend.
  • Had 13 houseguests (Jenn's Family) for 5 days for Thanksgiving and it was a blast!
  • Had 5 houseguests (Matt's Family) for 4 days just prior to that.
  • "Snow" in Tucson and I was wearing flip flops, of course.
  • Jackson graduated and had a birthday.
  • Halloween-Two Spidermen, a girl in a bathtub, and a skeleton-type thing.
  • Carving pumpkins with power tools-gotta love that husband of mine...
  • Sorry excuse for a trip to the pumpkin patch
  • Busy with work-mostly post placement services and adoption finalizations, which I love.

Stay tuned for pictures.

***Why is it that I can see the bullets when I'm typing up the post, but they don't show on my blog? What am I doing wrong??

3 comments:

OziMum said...

LOL! I had to laugh when I read your comment!! Yesterday I was thinking that I hadn't seen any blogline updates from you for ages... I thought bloglines, had dumped you off my list (it wouldn't be the first time!) I was begining to think you'd ALL gone canoeing!!!

Glad to hear your safe and sound, and busy! It REALLY helps make the time fly!!! And a big gold star for you, for finishing your Christmas shopping!!!

OziMum said...

Did you backdate some posts? Coz when I checked in a couple of days ago, the last post was your holiday!!!

Great pics!

Alyson and Ford said...

How can you have so many Christmas chores done already? You are fast or very efficient!!

Merry Christmas Season!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06