Friday, January 08, 2010

Noah's New Glasses

Here are my handsome little boys on their way to school. On Fridays they get to wear jeans and 'spirit shirts' instead of the usual school uniform which is a big deal to them. This was also Noah's first day wearing his new glasses. He has seen an eye doctor for a check up every year since he was three and never had a problem with his eyes. Just recently, he began complaining about not being able to see the board at school. Sure enough, he needed glasses. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, I guess.
I was a little nervous that Noah might get teased at school but when I asked him what his friends said on the way home, he said, 'They told me I looked like a celebrity!' I could just hug his entire class! I'm guessing his 'celebrity' look was due to the transitions lenses at recess.

No comments: