Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday, Taylor!

First, let me start by saying that there is no way that I am old enough to have a 16 year old! Ok, now we can continue...


Taylor did indeed turn 16 years old today. I made him his traditional birthday pumpkin pie and he gave me a hug when he saw it, like he does every year. He is such a kind and sweet boy.




I hate to jinx things by putting this out there but I am really enjoying parenting teenagers. I think it helps that parts of my development were stunted at age 13, like my taste in music but there are so many things we enjoy doing together and the conversations alone are quite entertaining...:)


Taylor has 5 AP classes this year and so far is doing really well. He loves a good challenge and is a great example to those around him. We are so proud of him!




Taylor has worked really hard to develop that bicep...:)



Happy Birthday, T! We love you!

No comments: