Sunday, May 21, 2006

Audrey's Baptism Dress


Audrey turned 8 last month and is looking forward to being baptized this coming Saturday. I procrastinated purchasing a dress and don't have time this week to scour the malls so I hit the internet this morning. We hunted for a while and knew that this was the one when we saw it. It looks a lot like the dress she was blessed in as a baby, just on a larger scale. I called to see if it could be shipped by Friday (I'd like to have her picture taken in it while it's still new!) and found out that there was only one left in her size in the entire country. So, I called Dillard's in Georgia and they will express mail it out tomorrow. Matt hasn't been consulted yet, but oh well it is done!!! I'm sure the sticker shock will wear off when he sees how beautiful she will look wearing it.

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

It is beautiful. She will look wonderful! Congrats on her upcoming baptism.