Thursday, May 04, 2006

Recuperating From Hernia Surgery

I had inguinal hernia surgery this past Monday and almost feel like a human today except that I'm fighting a migraine. I've been spoiled by friends bringing dinner over (THANK YOU!) and a wonderful husband that took the week off of from work to take care of me. See what he brought home for me from his business trip in Dallas? He thought I could use it to get his attention when I needed something (didn't work but a nice thought, anyway.) I'm hoping to be up and about tomorrow...or should I milk it for all it's worth through the weekend???

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

Ava's family said...

Hi Jenn,
We were also in that group of 100 for the SN little girl. We didn't get her either. I'm not sure if I'm going to apply for any other SN children in the future.....it was VERY disappointing. She was the reason I started re-thinking Ava's middle name. Hope you are doing well after your surgery.
Lisa