Thursday, August 10, 2006

First Day of School-2006

Audrey is starting 3rd grade this year but is tall enough to pass for a 5th grader. She is growing up too fast! She makes having a daughter so much fun that we have to go to China so we can do it again!!!



I couldn't quite figure out why Taylor was in such a bad mood this morning. Later in the day it hit me that he is starting junior high and if it hadn't happened yet already, today is the official day that anything that your mom wants you to do is no longer cool-especially posing for pictures at the bus stop! Here's my Tbone just before being fed to the junior high wolves!


For Noah's first day, I was able to attend Kindergarten orientation with him. He was a little nervous before we left the house but once he got to school and saw the other kids, the playground and all of the toys, he was good to go! Our school district started full day kindergarten this year with the exception of 2 schools including ours. Fine with me! I'm not ready to let this little guy go for a whole day yet!!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Hope they are loving school and you are loving having a little more time on your hands while they are at school!!!

Lisa

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh my!!! Your babies are soooo cute!!!