Friday, August 04, 2006

Yep, I've still got it!!!


I went to the post office yesterday to send off home study documents to court and to clients. I had 5 kids plus Grandma with me so I decided to leave them in the car with the a/c running while I ran in. I went inside, used the automated machine to send the envelopes (very cool-now I can send packages 24/7!) and got back into the car. Upon returning, Grandma pointed out an elderly man who was getting into his car next to us. He must have been in his mid-eighties and looked a bit like Ed McMahon. Then she tells me that she saw him stop in his tracks, turn around and check me up and down a few times. Matt says that if I meet the weight goals that I have set for myself, I might work my way up the the baby-boomer generation!

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

ROFLMAO!!!! My daughter and I were out driving somewhere when some guy in another car was giving me the "eye". My daughter said she was going to tell her Dad some guy was checking me out. I told her to leave out the part that he was old and had very few teeth! =)