Thursday, December 18, 2008

Love this kid.

I almost went to work and skipped the Preschool Christmas Party. I didn't know that parents were expected to stay and would be treated to a performance (The note read more like you could stay if you wanted and maybe you could help pass out cookies, etc.) I'm glad I made a change of plans or Xander would have been the only one there without a parent with the exception of the kid whose mom was at the hospital in labor. My office hours would not have made as acceptable an excuse... I'm so glad I went. Xander was proud as a peacock and did such a good job singing his songs. I love the look on his face here.
ps- The little sweetie in the bottom right hand corner is my Mandarin buddy-only person I know that will practice with me! I've got my numbers down thanks to her!

No comments: