Tuesday, February 09, 2010

20 Months Old and 6 Months Home!

I haven't taken too many pictures of Meili recently. I'll have to do something about that! Here she is this morning after thoroughly enjoying some cream cheese. (The bagel was just a delivery mechanism...)
The highchair cover was in the wash. I don't have an excuse for the lack of a bib.
Cute, even when she's messy!
Later in the day, we went to the park across the street. This is her 'I'm going to sit here and look nervous until I adjust to my new surroundings' face.

She's pointing to the camera here and asking to see the 'baby' on it. It would be a whole lot easier if she would let me get one good shot of the 'baby' first. :)
Distracted by a squirrel.
Better turn the camera off and let her see the 'baby.'
The most momentous thing to report this month is that Meili finally broke the 20 pound mark and is officially on the growth chart for weight albeit at a whopping 3rd percentile! This means no more monthly weight checks and no more 'heroic measures' in padding her calorie intake. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Toooo CUTE....
Love those piggy tails...

Sherrie said...

What a cutie!