Friday, February 19, 2010

Cong Cong and La La

I thought about giving this post the title, 'When Two Blogs Collide' as I'm sure for a split second, a few of you might wonder whose blog you are looking at when you scroll through the photos. I finally got the opportunity to meet long-time blog friend, Lisa and her wonderful family at the happiest place on earth. I still can't believe that while we were agonizing about the wait on this side of the world, our daughters were growing up together in an orphanage on the other side of it. I hope that we will be able to keep in touch through the years!


Me, Meili, Ava and Lisa
Ian and Noah
Moms and Girls
LaLa and CongCong-together again!
I think here they are wondering when we are going to put the cameras
away already and get on with some rides...

Our Wild Animals-only lost two of them and had one shed blood through the entire day!

Meili and Ava with Jeff

The moms and the kids.

No comments: