Saturday, July 16, 2011

Meili and Paige

Well, the cuteness at our house today was almost too much to take! Paige, and her mom Michele, were a part of our China travel group almost 2 years ago. We had the opportunity to visit Paige in Georgia last summer and were lucky enough to get a visit from the C family in our neck of the woods this year. So grateful that the girls were able to spend some time together and to keep in touch with all four members of the C family! The girls are at an age where they can really enjoy spending time together. I loved that within 2 minutes of arrival, the two of them were holding hands. So sweet! We definitely missed the rest of our travel group. One of these days....:)







Brave smiles as a thunder storm was rolling in...




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww, such cuties!

Linda and David said...

SO glad to see you've updated your blog! I haven't in close to a year! I guess I should; I've had a few requests... You must be supermom! I just can't seem to find the time & I only have one child!!! Anyway, love the updates!