Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Swore I Wouldn't Do This...


I swore to myself that I wouldn't do any serious clothes shopping for Meili until closer to referral time but the picture speaks for itself. I haven't quite stuck to the plan! It's hard not to pick up a few items of clothing when really there is not much else to buy. There is no nursery to decorate! With the exception of a pack and play, we have all of the necessary baby gadgets known to mankind. The crib is under Taylor's bed and the mattress is under Noah's bed. Of course, in my defense, I am an avid clearance rack shopper and I've only spent an average of about $3 per article of clothing. Just last week, I hit the Monster Sale and The Children's Place and found outfits for $1.99 and .99 a piece. So, I'm not breaking the bank here! What scares me is that we could still be almost a year away from bringing Meili home. What is her closet (really she just has 1/2 of Audrey's closet) going to look like by then?

1 comment:

Pug Mama said...

It's so hard to pass up a good buy. I just had to stop going into the babies dept.