Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Lucy's

On Tuesday we ventured out in to the rain and had a delicious meal at Lucy's.  We've actually eaten there three times now.  Taylor has had chicken caesar salad and fettucini alfredo.  Audrey has had a burger twice and fettucini alfredo once.  Matt has had a burger and a grilled cheese sandwich and I've had a baked potato and then a grilled cheese sandwich with fries.  After almost two weeks of Chinese food and even though all of it has been delicious, it's amazing how good some simple American food can taste.  The kids are craving root beer and I'd kill for a Coke with ice and a big salad.  Matt's a simple man-he justs wants some ice water from the tap.

1 comment:

Kim said...

the little things in life that we take for granted...
I know I will be dying for a Dt.Mt Dew...
I am almost tempted to bring some...LOL