Saturday, April 15, 2006

Cousins in town!!!



I can't believe I didn't take better pictures. Why didn't I gather up the kids for a group shot? What a bonehead I am!!! Anyway, we had a great time with Uncle Joe (shown stepping out of Kennedy's Airforce One above) Aunt Jennie (mysteriously not photographed all weekend long) and cousins Robert (digging for moonrocks above), Thorin and Sydney(believe me, they were there too). Our trip to the Pima Air and Space Museum was great! There are volunteers there that were pilots in WWII. With many of them getting up there in years, what an opportunity to hear what they had to say. The kids loved seeing the SR-71 Blackbird and riding the tram around the plane yard. So much to see...we bought an annual pass so we can go back and check it out some more. It's a good thing that I was raised on airshows-being a mother of three sons means that there are lots of planes, trains and automobile-themed entertainment in my future

No comments: