Wednesday, April 05, 2006

OUCH!!!

After a nice farewell Vanilla Coke from Sonic and one last pack of Rolos, I got braces put on yesterday and I'm in PAIN. I forgot how bad this hurts-enough to keep me away from good food-now that's bad. Maybe I've discovered a new diet plan-I'll keep you posted. Between all of the restrictions (no popcorn, soda, sticky, hard or sugary foods), not wanting to eat in public for fear of getting anything lodged in my grill, and the intense pain, cold ice water has become my best friend. It sucks that I can't even chew the ice. The good news is that they are only supposed to be on for 9 months. Hopefully, they'll be off before we meet Meili or I'll scare the the split pants right off of her!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Ouch is right!!! Sorry for all the pleasure eating being restricted!!! But you can always suck on CHOCOLATE!!!! Yeah!!!

Lisa