Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Shelli and Angela! I'm supposed to list 6 weird facts about myself...only 6? Actually, after my '100 Random Facts' it may be a little tough to come up with 6 more that are weird. So, here it goes:

1. I should buy stock in whoever makes Q-tips. I am obsessed with their use. I must have the cleanest ears in the west!

2. I can usually share a soda with my kids or husband UNLESS the drink accompanies a meal that involves beans. I think I am scarred by a 'backwashed bean' experience at Taco Bell with my brothers as a child.

3. I gain 10 pounds every winter (Chili and Casseroles?) and lose 10 pounds every spring (Water and Watermelon?) I've lost about 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks which could be part of my 'Spring loss' but it could also be the braces diet. ;o) It takes me so long to eat that I'm full before I get started!

4. When I try on clothes in the store or at home, I always stand on my toes when I look in the mirror. I haven't thoroughly analyzed this one yet. I'm 5' 9" (if I round up) so it's not like I can't see myself in a full length mirror. Maybe there was a mirror I couldn't quite reach when I was a little girl...don't know. I would never have known this if my mother hadn't pointed it out to me. Weird.

5. I think that the ugliest part of my body has got to be my armpits. I'm not saying that they are the only ugly things on me. I know that I am proportioned like a circus freak and I'm aware of my other less than attractive areas but, for some reason, the pits are the most distressing. Even when they are shaved, I've got a '5 o'clock shadow, razor irritation, you name it. Believe me folks, U-G-L-Y. This girl won't be starring in a Dove commercial any time soon.

6. I can't remember a time that I didn't have the desire to adopt a daughter from China. From a very young age, when I would try to imagine what my future family would look like, there were different combinations of children, but always a Chinese little girl in the mix.

I've seen this on lots of blogs so not sure if I'm double-tagging anyone. How about.....

Dana, Shana, Michelle, Shelly, Christie and Karyn

If you have already been tagged then don't worry about it!

Rules of the tag:

1. Now you list 6 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog and in my comments section. Then tag 6 more people.

2. Leave a comment in their comments section telling then they are tagged and to go to your blog.

Have fun!!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Great list!

Have you considered having your pits lasered? Seriously. It is a little painful, but oh so worth it!

Pug Mama said...

Girl, I am so with you with Q-tip thing! Did you read my list? (It was on my first list!!!)