Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh, Crap!

You may have noticed that the blog has a new look. I wanted to have a ticker below the heading and finally figured out how to do it (with the help of Erin, Thanks!) but couldn't see the black text of the ticker against the black background of my blog. So, I changed the blog style and have a ticker, but lost my links in the process. I'll get them back up and running- but not today. I've got the carpet cleaners coming tomorrow and I'm on a mission to get the baseboards, blinds and light fixtures cleaned today so whatever I slop onto the floor in the process will be taken care of tomorrow. Somedays, it just doesn't pay to be type A!!!

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like you're going to be pretty busy today! CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! Won't it be nice when it's all done? :-)

Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com

Erin said...

You are very welcome! It looks GREAT! E

OziMum said...

Yeah, I did that too - and lost all my links!!! What a pain! "Pretty in Pink"is looking good!