Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Plan B


One year ago today, we sent our application to Great Wall with eager hopes that in a year's time we would at least have a picture of our baby girl, if not the real deal. Today marks the official implementation of Plan B. Maybe it should be called Plan C for 'China' because the ball (dossier) is in their court (CCAA) right now and all we can do is wait. I've been sad. I've been angry. Now I'm just done. I want to bring Meili home and be her mother. I don't want to talk about it. I'm not really in the mood to blog about it. I just want to do it.

2 comments:

t~ said...

It's a long journey. I never expected it to keep getting longer when I started it.

OziMum said...

Amen Sista! I so, hear ya! Last month's referral batch, got me so down. But what can we do?

....wait

Lee-Anne