Monday, December 11, 2006

Audrey's Choir Performance

So, yesterday Audrey had a Choir field trip. They left the school and sang for a retirement center, then stopped at the mall for lunch and a performance in the food court. I wasn't too keen on the idea of my 8 year-old daughter being let loose at the mall so Matt (who was off) and I met her there for lunch and caught her performance. The choir sounded great! Audrey, who is painfully shy had a little trouble facing forward as you can tell from the pic below:

I was trying to get a pic of Xander and got a little distracted by what wandered across in the background. ;o)
Ah, there she is facing forward...but you can tell that she wants to bury her head behind her cheat sheet!
Tonight is the performance at the school for parents. I wonder what I can bribe her with to get her to face the front...

No comments: