Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Audreys

Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of meeting with a home study family for a post-placement visit (by far, my favorite part of being a sw!) This little sweetie came home just over a week ago from Kyrgyzstan. Her parents named her Audrey and my Audrey couldn't resist coming along to meet her. By permission, here's a pic: Left to Right-Proud Mama Kara, Me, Little Audrey and Big Audrey (BTW-I already looked up the reqs for Kyrgyzstan and we don't qualify based on # of kiddos...darn.)

2 comments:

jennifer said...

How fun that must be. She is a little doll baby.

Well, I just tagged you. You may have done this one, or may not want to, but here it is.

OziMum said...

I dare say, it definitely would be an exciting part of your job!

The two Audrey's are beautiful! (and of course, Kara and you!!!)