Monday, March 10, 2008

Perspective

I woke up this morning with an interesting thought. There are 65 LIDs ahead of us and roughly 730 LIDs behind us. We really are getting somewhere and from where most people stand, we really are near the front of the line, albeit a slow one.

Another thought...If good things come to those who wait, think about what awesome things are in store for folks who have waited as long as we have!!!

So, the ladybug mystery is solved. The ticker just doesn't impress me anymore. I have no intention of making it to the end of the 10 years since LID path that it now has charted out. I've got a blog makeover in the works anyway so I think the ticker has served its purpose and will be retired.

Of course, I can't fail to formally mention that today marks 2 years since we were logged in. I thought I'd be a mess but it is what it is. We have a fun family 'celebration' of sorts planned for this evening. I'll recap and post pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Great perspective!!! Happy 2 year closer to Meili!!! Good things are in the future for us!!!

Lisa

Ava's family said...

The ladybug lived!! Happy 2 years down! This WILL be our year! Finally. =)