Friday, April 11, 2008

Because you asked...

I've had a comment and some emails asking about my ladybug suitcases. I got them at a place called Big Lots. I bought them over 2 years ago so not sure where they could be found now. I'd bet that a google search for 'lady bug suitcase' might turn up something interesting...



**UPDATE-I searched around and the only luggage I found online that wasn't kid luggage was on Ebay. Just seach for 'ladybug luggage.' I found two that are cute but can't get the links to work-sorry. The first is similar to mine and the second is what M3 has, I think. Great prices! I'm thinking of upgrading to a six-piece set...

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

I have to admit...I have googled ladybug luggage in the past (right after M3 posted her luggage!) =) Thanks for sharing! I hope we will be in China together getting our ladybug luggage mixed up with eachother! =)

OziMum said...

I saw M3's luggage in a store here (in Australia) just a couple of weeks ago! I thought it was funny!!! Its very "loud"!!!

I'll stick with my bright red wheelie duffle bags! (ladybugs are red, so that's gotta be lucky, right?!!)