Friday, July 14, 2006

CCAA is on the move!!!

This is info that applies to the China Adoption community in general. I don't think that my agency would skewer and BBQ me for posting this...or would they?

From a reliable agency:

We have confirmation that the China Center for Adoption Affairs has begun their move to a new office in Beijing. This move has been well planned by the CCAA to ensure that their change in address does not impact the adoption process, i.e. registration, review, matching, etc. The CCAA will not be closing; they will simply be moving each department one by one. In the weeks ahead we will be in constant communication with the CCAA through our office in Beijing to continue to provide information regarding the registration and review of dossiers and, of course, the arrival of the Stork. We will keep you informed as we receive news from Beijing.

So, they won't be shutting down. Great news! I'm swearing myself off of the Rumor Queen site!

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

I said I was staying away from RQ and then I was right back there this morning. Maybe, I'll go there just once a week.......I can't quit cold turkey!! =)