Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thank You Karen of Gwen Blog!

I finally found some video/photo slideshow software (thanks to Karen) that I can manage. It's detailed enough to be able to add title pages at the beginning and throughout the video, add text/captions to photos as well as manipulate transitions and add music easily. All this can be accomplished with the little computer saavy that I posess! The great news is that I already had the software and didn't know it! It's Windows Movie Maker-already part of the Windows XP package installed on our computer. I put together a video of Audrey's 8th birthday and the related festivities as a starter video. Coming soon are baby videos for each of the children-I feel like it is only fair that I do these now before Meili's adoption video so my existing kiddos don't feel jipped! Ok, stay tuned while I try to figure out how to add the video to my blog with dropshots. Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Ava's family said...

I think we have that on our computer too. I'll have to check it out! Great job on the video!!