Monday, June 11, 2007

Porch Challenge

These things just crack me up. Who has time for this stuff? Apparently, I do.

Shelly tagged me so I'm fulfilling my duty to post pics of my front and back porch. The back porch is busy place as you can see. My Dad does concrete work and made a special trip from CA to pour and finish the patio for us after we moved in. Shade is a valuable commodity here in AZ so it gets used often. I collect windchimes and I've just about made my way around the patio with them. When the windstorms kick up, the neighbors must just LOVE me. ;o) We really enjoy grilling out here year-round and using the firepit to roast marshmallows when it is cooler. The patio's main function, though, is repository for dog hair!

Front Porch-Boring. I need a fun mat and some larger decor items, I think. Rabbits and javelina keep eating any plants that I try to put here. Ugh.
So tough to get all 4 kids to sit still for a picture! We tried to get the dog in on it,
but you can tell what he thought of the whole thing...

Ok, so now let's see how much time Dana, Ann, Heather, Lisa and Jennifer have on their hands. Tag, you're it!

Thanks, Shelly! This was fun. I especially loved seeing my husband's face
when he realized why I had persuaded him to clean off the back porch!!!

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Now those are porch pictures !!
Cute kiddos !

jennifer said...

ok, I'll get busy!