Thursday, May 21, 2009

We're In!!!!!

  • Our agency emailed this morning saying that CCAA had confirmed that referrals were issued with a cutoff date of 3/14/06. They are expecting to receive our referral today!!!
  • We went to Taylor's 8th grade promotion this am from 7:30-8:30. Can't believe that my baby boy will go to high school next year!
  • We didn't know that he didn't have any school today after the promotion ceremony so we had to tell him that TODAY IS THE DAY! on the ride home. Xander surprised us with how excited he was to hear the news. He yelled, 'THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!' at the top of his lungs. He is SO ready to be a big brother.
  • Came home to check email and found info above.
  • I added our info to the 'Babies Post' on RQ and blubbered like a baby while I did it. Just still doesn't seem real. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the referral call.
  • No 'Stork Has Landed' email yet. But we are expecting it any minute!
  • All that chocolate preparation and I can't even eat it. My stomach is in knots.
  • Matt is out front replacing a sensor on his car, cool as a cucumber.
  • Early in the process, I made a CD of songs that reminded us of Meili. It feels different to listen to it today...:o)

No comments: