Friday, January 13, 2006

Time For Confession...

If you are another pre-adoptive blog stalker like myself, I dare you to leave a comment and confess how many hours you have spent (per day, week, month etc.) sitting in front of your computer and absorbing all the China-adoption info you can find. I do spend quite a bit of time blog-stalking. I'm not sure that I could even quantify the amount of time because it is a bit here and a bit there. It is probably at least an hour each day, but usually spent in conjunction with phone calls, helping my little boys with an "art" project in the office with me, or while eating lunch during their nap, etc. Anyway, its a lot-especially if you take into account that I have been up to this for well over a year! Hopefully, I'm at least being fair to those whose privacy I have invaded by putting my own blog out there. And it is educational, right? How else would I know that I need to take a pair of baby nail-trimming scissors with us to China and that the tool will double as a nipple hole enlarger? Besides, I justify the time spent by telling myself that this is how I can prove that I have the time for a 5th child! Anyway, just curious if I am alone in my obsession...

Also, can somebody tell me why I can't access the people's blogs who are leaving comments on mine? I click on their name and reach the profile information, but under the "Blogs" header, there are no blog titles to access. User error? I holler (first time I've EVER used that word in my life, I swear) for my 10 year old son whenever I need to burn a CD so I wouldn't be surprised...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone! I sometime feel obsessed by all the info. on the computer and I love everyones blogs. I also have 2 young boys and I spend there nap times on the computer. You can only imagine what my house looks like because I am getting nothing accomplished! I am glad I am not alone!!

SARA said...

Ditto here. I spend every minute that is free stalking people's blogs to see if they got any new information or to see what I can learn about other people who have traveled already. I search videos of gotcha days so I can cry my eyes out.......Yeah..... you are not alone!

Sara
lanechinaadoption.blogspot.com