Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby Shower!

A couple of weeks ago, my good friend, Shana, hosted a shower for Meili! All through the festivities, I kept saying to myself, 'This is really real! We're actually about to bring our baby home!' It was awesome!

The shower started at 9am. Here we are enjoying a scrumptious breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls, fruit, yogurt parfaits and a delicious breakfast casserole. My mouth is watering just thinking about it... :oP The table centerpieces were baby wipe packages wrapped in black tulle with yellow daisies-beautiful AND practical!

Audrey with Olivia and Morgan
Addie and LaWana

Polly (You may recognize her as one of the MJ mourners)

Suzanne, Kay and Judy

Patty, Chloe and Ronda

Dianna, Radonna and Addie

Shana-The Fabulous Hostess

Great neighbors, Keira and Torrey. Are you sure you don't want to move to FL with us???
Me and Shannon (in China now and should be getting her Avery very soon!) We're both wearing our referral photos around our necks!
Watching the Referral Call Video. I had to leave the room-I still cry when I watch it!
So many wonderful gifts! According to Taylor, Meili now has more clothes than Paris Hilt*n! Can't wait to dress her up in all the cute outfits. It's been a LONG time since I've dressed a baby girl! Thank you, ladies!

The China Adoption Matching Game
Thank you, Shana for a wonderful shower. You are a dear friend!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Wow! What a special day! You have wonderful friends and neighbors! I am so very happy for you and excited about the adoption of your baby girl! Love Ya Girl!