- 7/23-Leaving Tucson at 6:39 am for Beijing via SFO
- 7/24-Arrive in Beijing at 2:40 pm
- 7/25-Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tian An Men Square
- 7/26-Depart Beijing for Nanchang, Jiangxi Province 4 pm-GET MEILI!!!
- 7/27-Finalize adoption. Fu Yan Cong becomes Meili Grace YanCong Bouton!
- 7/28-Shopping Day
- 7/29-Sightseeing to XiangHu Park
- 7/30-Sightseeing to Teng Weng Ge
- 7/31-Get Meili's Chinese passport. Fly to Guangzhou.
- 8/1-Free Day
- 8/2-Sightseeing to Chen Family Temple
- 8/3-Sightseeing to Yuntai Park
- 8/4-Meili's Visa Photo and Medical Evaluation
- 8/5-Our guide goes to the consulate to hand in our documents
- 8/6-Consulate Interview and pick up Meili's Visa
- 8/7-Fly to Hong Kong then home via SFO. After 19+ hours of travelling, we'll have a 10 hour layover in San Francisco, but no worries! Debbie (Matt's mom) is flying to SFO to hang out with us at the airport and Aunt Nini and Uncle Brice should be able to meet up with us for dinner! We'll land in Tucson at 9:14 pm!!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
The trip we've waited almost 4 years for is about to begin in less than two days!!!